Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Firefox 3.5 Launch: A Day in Pictures

Ugh. My poor neglected blog. I haven't posted since May. But I have a good excuse - I've been pretty busy with work lately. If you didn't already know, Firefox 3.5 launched last week.

Friends and family often ask me what it's like to be on the ground at Mozilla HQ for a Firefox launch. I brought my camera to the office for the 3.5 launch and tried to snap as many shots as I could - between fielding press calls and working through the challenges that come along with a global product launch.



So without further ado...here's a link to my flickr set from the Firefox 3.5 launch.

4 comments:

John Slater said...

This officially makes you the New Rolo. Thanks for doing this!

xintelinsanex said...

great pictures. thanks for sharing. http://www.flickr.com/photos/misdemeanor/3696196434/in/set-72157621076755770/ is one of my favorites because of the wallpaper. where can I find this? thank you.

melissa said...

Wallpaper is courtesy of Mozilla's own Sean Martell. You can get it here: http://blog.seanmartell.com/2009/06/30/a-web-browser-renaissance/

cotcaro said...

Hello Melissa.

Sorry for messing this comment section. I could not find a way to contact you. Can you contact me cotcaro at gmail dot com