Serves me right for being a slack blogger. I got tagged multiple times for 7 things. Since Deb tagged me first, I confirmed with her that Wladimir's subsequent tagging and now Jane's tagging too doesn't mean I'm on the hook for 21 things. Deb said 7 would be good. So here we go...
1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
7 things you may (or may not) know about me:
1. I left high school at 16 and didn't graduate yet I have a high school diploma due to a loophole in the way that my county handled their matriculation lists.
2. I am absurdly particular about my mouse setup. I will only use the mouse with my left-hand and the mouse itself must be left-oriented and a trackball, preferably by Kensington. I am so committed to this orientation that I bring along a trackball mouse while traveling just so I don't have to use the touchpad or a non-trackball mouse. I am *not* left handed.
3. I am obsessed with all music despite the noticeable toll it's taking on my hearing. If I'm at my desk working, there's a good chance I've got headphones on. If I'm surfing the web, there's a good chance I'm pouring over music blogs looking for my next favorite band. From age 16-20, I saw the band Phish in concert more than 50 times.
4. While in college, I knew I wanted to do high tech pr but the field didn't exist at the time. I interned at Edelman PR, the largest independent PR firm in the world. They sent me to staff INET '99, an Internet conference in San Jose. I stayed at the Fairmont and they flew me out first class. It was the first time I'd ever flown first class. It was the first time I'd ever stayed at a fancy hotel - there was a tv in the bathroom! I staffed a press conference for Vint Cerf. I met Meg Whitman and Esther Dyson. I was 18. Life was good.
5. I juggle. I'm actually pretty good.
6. I used to teach Sunday school to 4th and 5th graders.
7. At 17, I became a vegetarian as a reaction to a lifetime of fast food. I started eating meat again at some point after college, but I haven't walked into a McDonald's in over a decade.
Candace - because she's always up to something
Nicole - because she doesn't blog but this might help get her started
Tara - because she has a great sense of humor
Damon - because he shares my music obsession
Dave Donohue - because he understands my complex relationship with Phish
Asher - because I love his writing but he rarely blogs unless he's thousands of miles from home
Francisco - because he's one of my very favorite people