Friday, April 10, 2009

Fennec Sighting


I was walking home from the bus and spotted a random fennec picture about two blocks from my house.

Internal monologue:

Huh, never noticed that picture before.
I better walk over and check it out.
Wait - is that a fennec?
Did someone in San Francisco take a picture of a fennec and put it in their window? Seriously?
This town is weirder than I thought.
I better take a photo of it so I can share this with Mozilla's mobile team.

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure and amusement, here's the picture:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody sing, "How much is that fennec in the window?"

Unknown said...

The Fennec picture: http://ffffound.com/image/81d0c5bd3775de246b6190b39fe404aa9bd67011

It was in the Google Reader 'Cool' feed yesterday, from Google.